Sorry

So Sorry Mummy & Daddy let you two worry.

Lately my health getting poor. My body already showing me those symptoms.
Last Saturday got sick right after class. It didn't get better even after sleep until evening.
Headache, dizzy + fever. Like i need more of them now.
I don't even dare to tell my parent after the chest pain topic.
Dear take care of me the whole night so the next day have better.
The next day morning, it come again my difficulty in breathing problem--> chest numb & pain.
I agree to do check up today but UM not available so going to clinic tomorrow night.
I promise to take care more on myself for my parent sake.
Really feel guilty for them to worry about me.
Cross my fingers for everything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei...u ar...don make me worry oso...gv me a call if u are available after u go 4 check up...don joke on this...alredi quite worry bout tzekee, now another one...

KeanMing said...

checkup is just the very first step on the whole thing, you've gotta be strong n discipline to take good care of yourself.

your friends will be at your back constantly giving you supports in all forms, hmm.. tats inclusive of me. Get Well Soon =)

KeanMing said...

checkup is just the very first step on the whole thing, you've gotta be strong n discipline to take good care of yourself.

your friends will be at your back constantly giving you supports in all forms, hmm.. tats inclusive of me. Get Well Soon =)

Anonymous said...

yup..wateva the diagnosis is...i hope u'll b fine~

fun

Anonymous said...

mel mel,take good care of urself ya..

Phoebe W