Complicated Feeling

Raining everyday, keep on pouring, like the sky been hurt so deep it can't stop crying. Weather really can effect people mood. Lately seem some people around me is facing difficulty in multiple aspects. I feel quite down and helpless when i can't help them to solve it. I try my best to be there for them whenever i can. May luck following them. People who around us please be caution with those that are tried to back stab or have bad intention. Any way that can let us see through a people is worth it before is to late. This also can be a way of testing true friendship. This world is full of all kind of people, that what i can only say. +.+

My roommate finally come back from hometown but just for 4 days. At least this few days my room feel more alive. Last weekend went back to dear hometown at Mentakab. We both get the feeling of getting away from the breathless lifestyle here. Feel much more relief after back here. More of that, my streamyx at last......is here!! Today we go terminated the maxis account, permanently free from online suffering!! My friend all, i won't dc anymore except streamyx go nutz. Hehe......

Now i'm addicted with games, the more the better.

1 comments:

KeanMing said...

this world is full of all kinds of people, and people from all walks of life is one of the reason life is being great and vice versa.
Appreciate every person who's crossed our paths no matter it is good or bad that person brought about, for every experiences gone through enhance every minutes of our life with wisdom.