Back on Track

Morning class suddenly cancel, my "great" class rep only inform 1 person and hope everyone to know it. Anyway, glad that i finish my outline on 7.30 am. I went back to sleep afterward until 10.30 am. Still scratch my head on the demonstration presentation outline. The multimedia also is another headache, try play with flash again tonight.

Afternoon midterm totally blank, the whole class was cheating in front of the tutor. My 1st time to cheat in an exam, hahaha......(not something to be happy about) Seem like everything is back like a school life, a bit lazy, tension, and rush. Something different is that my roommate now temporary change to my dear. He accompany me every night so that i have someone to talk with. I very appreciate that because like this i won't have over free time to think too much. Friends around start asking when will my check up report coming out, i'm too curious myself. I think i will call them on Monday and see how.

I a bit regrate that day MPH warehouse sales didn't bought more books. I found my "A Series of Unfortunated Events" No.4 there with just RM8. The rest has been clear out +.+ The whole collection version cost only RM240, oh why i don't have money!! Weekend coming, still thinking how to spend it......

0 comments: