18 Days Apart

Finally after 18 days apart, last night 2.15 a.m. dear reach in front of my house. Since is already very late, after cook maggie for him we went on bed. He still want breakfast on morning, aiyo only have few time to sleep.
At the end, i also didn't sleep much. Before alarm ring, i already wake up by his hp. So we go eat dim sum as agree on 10.15. After that we head home for some rest before go Maxis & Jusco. Due to the lunch made by my grandma is not suitable, we decided to go out eat. Maybe today is my lucky day, i found the jean that i want to buy for very long time and is on SALES. Haha...
Our lunch take place at 欢喜地 in Jusco. I didn't felt too hungry so i didn't eat main course. I only order a mango desert for a try. We argue about the drink for few minutes and at the end is honeydew juice as always. Finish all the eating and shopping is already 5.45 p.m. The result of the day is one jean, one shoes, one lotion, one red wine, one dark chocolate, three Big Apple Donuts and 2 breads. Still enjoy the day with my dear since we apart for 2 weeks.

0 comments: