Back To Reality

Yesterday reach KL already 10.30 p.m. So sad have to back to this city again, no more home cooking, endless sleeping, and being lazy bug. There was a heavy rain all the way when we back from Butterworth. It made me even moody with this kind of weather. I faster reach home packing my stuff for today trip and back to dear home because both of us already tired. I have to go cut my hair some more later before head out to Malacca.

The reason i wake up so early today is not because excited for the trip but is cause by me chest pain. Before this semester i don't have this kind of problem. But in this semester, this symptom happen quite frequent causing me hard to sleep with difficult breathing. I think maybe this is cause by my stress or really is my health problem. If keep on happen, have to go for medical check up.(Totally hate it but no choice)

Is so early and dear still sleep so sound, really rare for me to sit in front of pc in this time. This time never suit me. Nothing to do, so thinking of how to spend today time in Malacca. Have to enjoy this trip since dear plan it. Need to say sorry again to Yeen because have to miss out her uni performance and the chance of meeting Chooi & her. I will take a lot of photos for you guys to see.hehe...

2 comments:

fyeen said...

wan c u...nt photo...haiyo...

hw cum hw cum hw cum? chest pain leh...no kidding...faster go check out wat happen...

KeanMing said...

is this pain caused by your sleeping posture? could be.