Harsh Beginning

Just been the 1st week of school, i already bored to death. Not bored at school but at home. Since my roommate don't have short sem like me, she went back hometown left me behind. Somemore my time table for this sem is suck, only have class on Mon, Thur, Fri & Sat from 3-7 pm. Each class is 4 hours long. OMG, just kill me please!! Now is rainning season, always start rain during my class time. So faint...Everyday back from school face the laptop only, online and watch movie. Even worst when day with no class, whole day in the room facing 4 walls and my laptop with nobody to talks. This is not all. My damn "good" maxis broadband can't even let me online properly. So, what else can i do? Sleep? All movies, drama anime also finish watched by me. Oh God........

I know dear was so caring, came every night accompany me for dinner. Still this situation can't be change by anyone and i know it myself. I have to find a way to suit myself in. But say is a way, do is another way round. At least now, streamyx finally coming and my online life can be smoother. The beg i order online finally come to cheer me up a bit. If anyone have any suggestion for me what to do in this small box, feel free to let me know. Save me before i go nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuyoh~ got new bag to brighten your mood, not bad ma..
find something you like doing but no time to do last time lor and do it well lo since you claimed tat you've too much free time..

Walkerfsyn said...

Factors that influence Australian Business cycle are listed below: Interest Rates - As interest rates rise, consumers will be able to afford less and less of a house. So, looking at 2011, I’m bullish for the start of the year. On-line you can trade them for a small commission usually between $10 to $30, depending on what your broker charges. Trading on end-of-the day basis has the same potential of instant profits as day trading but needs less time and is less stressful.