Yeah ---> Totally No

Really can't feel the Chinese New Year in the air. Just want go back home feel warm and enjoy mummy cooking. Last day at PJ, tomorrow morning back Butterworth. Everything just rush rush rush. Part of the reasons for no festival mood maybe due to dear problem. Although it seem to partially solve but....... I'm being paranoid. A friend said before being paranoid can be a good thing. Yes i agree, however, is suffering also. I keep worried of things that not base on me. In the end, i'm the one who over stress. Glad my roommate give me some useful advices, point out the thing i couldn't see or can say miss out. Really, don't aspect me to be perfect, not even half way close.

Delay for over 2 weeks, i finally get my hair cut last night. Maybe some of you will say not much different but i do have cut my front short oo!My stylist say if i wan to change my hairstyle have to let my hair longer oni can. So no choice, wait until my hair longer i will cut my fromt hair even shorter. I wan fresh fresh look.

0 comments: