New Year Countdown

I write this because i really feel the starting of my 2009 is SUCK. I hope all the bad luck goes together with that day and bring spring to me the whole year. Why i say suck?? Because........ let me start from the beginning.

31th Dec, dear and me already plan go Genting celebrate because his whole family ( i mean WHOLE family) also go and stay overnight there. Ok, morning go out with dear do his thing lo. Start headache on the afternoon so think is not enough sleep. Evening start getting worse,start dizzy. Because dear ask his friend and my brother go together so i say no problem just let me rest a bit more. Fever started. Genting Freezing cold because raining earlier. Before firework start i already feel wan faint.Some more is at outdoor impossible for me to stay ther with those cold wind blow. At the end, i end up sitting at Coffee Bean watching whole KL firework and not Genting. My condition getting worse so i have no choice but to stay a night there with his parents. The whole night i keep wake up vomit until blood also cum out.

The next morning, no energy to walk at all. Good is no more fever but have to start force myself to eat. For the next few days, i stil suffer cirit-birit and stomachache due to over vomit. A new year, i already have my Big sick. How GOOD it is!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo....more serious thah wat u told me leh~~~better edi? worry ar...