Christmas Countdown 2008

Seem to be so free now then i update my 2008 Christmas and New Year Countdown. 2008 Christmas is the 1st Chirstmas for dear & me so i only plan to celebrate it with simple way. Then, he come pop up his idea of going Sunway Lagoon on morning then go Bukit Bintang at night. I so faint when he say that. Who ever connect Chirstmas with water theme park!! I strongly against his plan & we argue the whole night for that. What happen at the end?? I win but not because i say so, is his work delay made him had to cancle the water park.

At the end, we go Sunway Pyramid enjoy a lovely dinner at Pasta de Gohan then head to Bukit Bintang. So many people there, crowded in front Pavillion. We have a walk around Bintang Walk, listen to carol in the Star Hill then sat at an open air bistro in front Star Hill waiting for countdown. I order a glass of cocktail named Tokyo Tea ( mix of Rum, Whisky, Volka & Gin with lime juice) Taste emm......................... However, this is how i imagine n plan of spending a simple Chirstmas and it go just as i imagine,hehe.












On Christmas tha
t day, he successfully go to his Sunway Lagoon. ~FULL of people =.=ll

0 comments: