Ridiculous

Yesterday Uncle Bean suddenly call me in the middle of my work, i though is dear dai dai again divert call to my phone again but is not. He say dear at Chow Kit suddenly cut off the call then cannot contact him again. I started call dear but it keep say "tiada dalam perkhidmatan". I start worried. Thinking positive, maybe his hp no battery again as usual. But no; until 6pm suddenly my colleague say someone looking for me and i saw him standing outside look blurry i know something not right. The first word he say is "I'm been robbed". Huh!? I blank for a second and give him my phone to contact his family and stop his Maxis service. Then he go downstair wait for me off duty. OMG...what in the world happen...

When i discuss with him in car what actually happen there, he looked very upsad and helpless. The thing is like this..............

He go Chow Kit to look for distibutor that sell furniture he needed in his new shop. When he reach, the owner walk away for awhile so he plan go to the coffee shop next few block to rest. On the way there, suddenly two Indian guys come out from no where ask him whether or not want prostitut. He reject them and keep walking. They out of sudden grab is both hand and pull him into a dark alley's shop lot and lock the door. He try shout and think of way to escape however they pull out 2 knifes pointed at him. 3 Indian guys & a girl in their, he also don't know what to do. They wan him take out RM50 to do massage, helplessly he take out his wallet and they take all his money leave RM20 for him and gv back his wallet to him. The phone of cause won't survive. Even an external hard disk also they take. Dear try talk to them to give back his hard disk because inside full of things he need to work but as you can imagine it fail. When he been realise, he still haven't back to reality, a bit space out because so impossible & sudden.

Although lose many things but at least thanks God i didn't lose him. He come to me in one piece i already relief. What kind of world nowadays is!? So Ridiculous man!! Is people just do what they want to do, never think of black and white? The world just getting darker and darker......

0 comments: