Back to my blog since stopped last month but with a heavy feeling. Many things happen, i only can describe it as torturing. Chap Goh Meh pass means new year is finish while Valentines comes. Time as always, very harsh on us. Sometimes i can't even believe i'm 23 now. If really want me to say the best thing ever happen until today, i'll say the friendship i have with you all.

No matter how many times i been hurt, heart broken or isolated myself, you all still stand behind me when ever i turn my head over. Family is forever. I believe true friend also is forever. When we get older, the things we need to worry get more and more. People say simple is the best but there are always not simple at the end.

Sad things happen to make us appreciate happy things. Mean happy is more precious but why we tend to hold so tide on things that made us sad? Maybe is just me that too stubborn on every particular thing giving myself a hard time. I care too much, i ask too much, i think too much, i even worried too much. Is it because this i being annoying? I really hate myself for this. Once a friend told me, God give you something sweet, it will also give you something even on the opposite. So, bare with it. Even i lost everything, i will still can see you all on my side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alwiz will..........

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 240 dollars on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 310 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the boots are approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?