SO Damn Sui

Since last week, bad luck started following me.
1st of all, my sim card suddenly broken, cannot be detect by hp.
THEN, dear's car been in an accident.
Seriously, The Dumb student really cause us a big mess with her recklessness.

Now, no transport & no communication.


Want to go fix the sim card at maxis 2day then TTDI service center under construction from TODAY onward. Diu!!

Now working need take bus.Hp need use company one.
FYI, so thanks to my dear boss willing to lend me company ho to use.Billion thanks to her



Dear all friend, when u really been stalk by bad luck remember faster please go temple bai bai. Don't become like me.


Anything now only can find me in facebook or MSN
=.=

1 comments:

Kellytswe said...

Six foot, eight inch righty Dellin Betances and 26 year-old, Illinois native George Kontos wait in the wings. However, the program now requires further investments before you are allowed further compounding and withdrawals. cotton cloth which was much more comfortable but still tough. Manoj Kumar Light Welter Weight (64kg) Men won the Gold medal for India in 4 X 400 Women Relay (33rd Gold medal for India in CWG 2010)34.