Filling My Time With Part Time

New semester start in 2 more days, so hate it. Holiday past by so fast, 3 weeks end like this. This holiday i find myself quite lucky to find part time job fill my time & pocket. Although is not very high salary but at least is not difficult and time was flexible to fit with dear and dodo. I start love this part time. Everyday looking at clothes was not bad. Not bad at all. Finish my job then can online do as i like. The most important is no pressure while my leng lui boss treat me very nice.

Boring At shop.

Now i start doing 2 part time jobs. This one is at flower shop. Is call Blossom Garden. The job was recommend by my leng lui boss. So, now i will start learning about flower and doing bouquet. Is a total new area for me since i never really have any experience with flowers. Clothes at least i know the trend, i have my sense of style and i have the interestes. Flower seem very gentle and I .......... have a rough hand. Taking care of them is a bit scary. I scare if i hold tighter they die. Alamak, each stalk of flower cost at least RM2. Work whole day also not enough to pay. Wish me luck !


Blossom Garden : at Jaya One where i work ^^


Flower in The shop done by my Boss, Sasa

I think after school start i will continue my part time since i half give up on Utar already.

0 comments: