Is My Birthday

Well, I get what i wish for last year, a simple celebration this year
I receive my early present a week b4 my birthday
I was a bit speechless since is really unexpected gift.
A little happy He remember this.

Actually we celebrated on the midnight after our movie "Gamer".
He buy a cake last minute n hide it when back from work
Clumsy him broke an egg to hide a cake
When he take out the cake it don't even have candle
He say the person didn't give him
Mana tahu the candle is in the plastic bag
So my cake is no candle and i didn't sing any song or make any wish
Straight head to the cake
Some more forgot to take picture with the cake
My cakee bcome like thisAnyway, i was happy because i'm go through the year with people who love me
Somemore this year add another one i love
Bless

1 comments:

fyeen said...

=) hope u did had a sweet bthday~~~i think oni u will undertsand my feeling of receiving something SURPRISE